Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
With over 40 years of semiconductor process control experience, chipmakers around the globe rely on KLA to ensure that their fabs ramp next-generation devices to volume production quickly and cost-effectively. Enabling the movement towards advanced chip design, KLA's Global Products Group (GPG), which is responsible for creating all of KLA’s metrology and inspection products, is looking for the best and the brightest research scientist, software engineers, application development engineers, and senior product technology process engineers.
The Surfscan group includes a team of engineers, technology development, apps engineers and product marketing focused on technology that enables wafer, IC and equipment manufacturers to develop, qualify and monitor their process tools. Defects and process non-uniformities detected on Surfscan equipment allow for early identification of yield excursions.
The flagship Surfscan products include the SPx platforms for wafer surface quality and wafer defect inspection tools and systems for inspection of polished wafers, epi wafers and engineered substrates during the wafer fabrication process.
1. Applications support for wafer metrology tool
Company will provide in-depth training in Taiwan and oversea.
Responsible for providing technical applications support for the analysis, development and implementation of KLA-Tencor wafer metrology products in customer fabrication facilities. Conducts data analysis & makes presentations on all aspects of products.
2. Be responsible for tool evaluation, acceptance test, customers training, recipe setup, data analysis, project execution, and related pre-sales activities.
Assists sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs. Provides follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications.
3. Report regional requirement and update to product division.
4. Escalate application issue to division and follow up for issue fix. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of various factors.
5. Work with customers and division to maximize the benefit of wafer metrology group
6. Generate BKM and publish technical paper.
7.Traveling to customer sites is required
1. MS degree is a plus
2. Understand semiconductor process knowledge
3. Good English and communication skill
4. Good presentation and report writing skill
5. Good project management, leadership, and interpersonal communication skills needed
6. Must be willing to work in semiconductor clean room environment
7. Must be self-driven and independent working capable, meanwhile a strong team player, Customer-focus and able to work on multiple customer sites
8. Capable of stress-handling, full of energy