Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The vision of KLA’s global human resources organization is to become a leader and partner to operating leadership in support of the company’s efforts to achieve its strategic growth, customer and operating objectives through strategic talent management. Our mission is to enable the business, and leverage human resources to achieve short and long-term business objectives. Our primary areas of strategic focus include talent acquisition, individual and organizational assessment and development, performance management, inclusion and engagement, and rewards.
The global HR organization includes HR business partners, learning and development, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, employee communications, and HR system operations.
KLA is seeking an experienced Recruiter to lead the full cycle of recruitment for university and experienced hires. We seek a Recruiter who shares our passion for finding and hiring hard-to-find talent that is behind KLA's leading edge technology. This position is located in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
The selected individual will provide recruiting and sourcing support for various full-time and intern positions, including engineering and non-technical roles. Positions may be for engineers of different areas to include, but not limited to optical engineers, mechanical engineers, software engineers, system engineers, Machine Learning/AI engineers, electrical engineers, research scientists, applications engineers, manufacturing design engineers, tech support engineers, customer support engineers, and product install engineers. Non-technical roles include positions in Supply Chain, Operations, Sales, Services and IT. This role will be accountable for the execution of full life-cycle campus and experienced hire recruiting.
- Identify appropriate recruiting strategies and sources for open positions
- Source candidates and develop networks of people and processes to support a solid pipeline of qualified full-time and intern candidates
- Source and pre-screen resumes and present qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Assimilate technical information quickly and build solutions
- Organize and participate in recruitment activities including attendance at campus career fairs, on campus interviews, information sessions and on-site interview days. Work closely with internal partners to establish tailored recruiting approach based on the business need
- Utilize previous university recruiting knowledge, recruitment results and market intelligence to drive strategies and influence key internal partners on recruitment activities and programs
- Serve as a “Brand Ambassador” at universities and in the local market
- Organize, lead and document post interview debrief/feedback information with interview teams and candidates.
- Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, and closing of the candidates
- Develop, support and maintain university recruiting, strategic relationship plans. Support new hire and intern on-boarding and assimilation activities
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience with college programs or experienced hiring as full-cycle recruiter
- Prefer engineering or technical recruiting experience
- Ideal candidate will be able to successfully handle college and experienced recruitment activities ranging from strategic planning to administrative details
- Detailed understanding of global mobility and immigration compliance including visa/immigration requirements and laws
- Experience driving employment offers based on internal compensation equity analysis and total compensation philosophy
- Ability to handle multiple demands, accept constructive feedback, while being very adaptable and flexible
- Must have exceptional client management skills, including demonstrated success interacting with both internal and external customers and effective at developing relationships
- Ability to travel is required
- Sourcing / recruiting experience required
- Ability to remain flexible within a highly dynamic changing environment and still deliver on commitments
- Prioritizes to meet commitments and works well with ambiguity
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Must have exceptional skills with handling details and be able to prioritize work effectively in an environment with varying demands
- Team player willing to assist wherever there is a need
- Exercise considerable judgment and discretion in handling telephone calls and emails, routing them to others or dealing with them on own initiative when appropriate
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook with at least 2 years of experience
- Ideal candidate will be highly motivated, self-directed and a fast learner with the ability to master new systems quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience OR
- Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.