Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Information Technology (IT) group at KLA is involved in every aspect of the global business. IT’s mission is to enable business growth and productivity by connecting people, process, and technology. It focuses not only on enhancing the technology that enables our business to thrive but also on how employees use and are empowered by technology. This integrated approach to customer service, creativity and technological excellence enables employee productivity, business analytics, and process excellence.
As Enovia SME will be supporting 5000+ Enovia world-wide users on Enovia based PLM solutions, in engineering, manufacturing and product support group. Functional, technical and system knowledge of Enovia 3DExperience platform (2018x+) is needed to provide the front-line support to the users. Intermediate knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL language and MQL/TCL scripting language programing experience for data manipulation is needed. As Enovia SME will be also be responsible for Enovia infrastructure support, maintenance and administration.
- Participate in design discussion with lead BPA and solution architect to execute PLM projects
- Resolve day-to-day end user issues related to Enovia 2020x usage, PLM data issues and system setup issues
- Develop end user support procedures and support website with FAQs, How Tos, tips & tricks, etc.
- Configure Enovia 3DExperience system or develop code for feature requested as per the coding standards and best practices
- Perform unit and integration testing, debug issues, fix bugs during development and UAT
- Deploy developed code with Enovia application builds in Dev, QA and Production environment from source code repository (Bit Bucket) using tools like (Gradle/Jenkins)
- Execute data load MQL/TCL scripts for small M&A projects or Enovia data modification procedures by executing scripts outlined in runbooks
- Develop new data load programs / scripts in TCL, PL/SQL and SQL for data extraction and load data to Oracle data warehouse using SQL Loader
- Maintain Enovia PLM data warehouse in Oracle and ensure data integrity with cross validation with source system
- Generate usage report from the Enovia system like unique login, part create count, etc. for reporting (tools available)
- Maintain user account in Enovia application based on the permissions matrix approved by business
- Ensure that daily scheduled jobs like data extraction, log file cleanup scripts, nightly reports, file sync (file collaboration server), etc. complete successfully
- Perform regular software patching, maintenance activities on Dev, QA and Production environment at OS (Unix and Windows), database, Enovia core or Technia (TVC) level
- Work with Enoiva customer support team for product issue resolution during escalations
- Respond to system monitoring alerts in timely manner and perform root-cause-analysis to identify the underlying reason for alerts
- Maintain system maintenance documentation, operation runbooks and architecture diagrams
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational performance issues in webserver (Apache), application server (Tomcat), database (Oracle), 3DExperience components or Enovia infrastructure
- Perform day-to-day system administration activities to ensure system availability for the users and sub-systems integrated with Enovia PLM application
- Maintain Dev, QA and Production environment for the users including the servers hosting these applications
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Enovia configuration – engineering central, program central, MBOM module, supplier and sourcing centrals
- Experience with Enovia 3DExperience (2016/17/18/19x) is required
- Strong programming and scripting expertise with Java, JSP, TCL, MQL, SQL, and Java Script
- Programing experience with Technia Value Components TVCs, preferred by not needed
- Experienced in customization of Enovia Central applications is a must
- Scripting experience in TCL and MQL is a must
- Experience with data migration tools will be an added advantage
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Solid understanding of relational databases & programming tools
- Hands-on working experience with running scripts in UNIX/Linux environment
- Experience in Oracle databases and good knowledge of PL/SQL and SQL query language
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and solution presentation capabilities
- Problem solving attitude with genuine concern to solve customer needs
- Ability to manage time and priorities to meet customer deliverables
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Good working knowledge of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel