This job posting is no longer active
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
With over 40 years of semiconductor process control experience, chipmakers around the globe rely on KLA to ensure that their fabs ramp next-generation devices to volume production quickly and cost-effectively. Enabling the movement towards advanced chip design, KLA's Global Products Group (GPG), which is responsible for creating all of KLA’s metrology and inspection products, is looking for the best and the brightest research scientist, software engineers, application development engineers, and senior product technology process engineers.
The Broadband Plasma Division (BBP) provides market-leading patterned wafer optical inspection systems for leading-edge IC manufacturing. Logic, foundry, and memory customers depend on BBP products to detect yield-critical defects for process debug and excursion monitoring at advanced process nodes.
BBP flagship products include the 29xx and 39xx series which leverage Broadband Plasma technology to capture a wide range of defects with ultimate sensitivity at the optical inspection speeds needed for inline defect monitoring.
1. Provide technical support on customer site, including recipe setup and optimize, gap case study and other technical issue customer is facing regarding to BBP tool. (KLA Japan/USA will provide in-depth training for new application engineer)
2. Communicate with BBP production division and execute strategy on new tool adoption/Demo/Eval. Responsible to provide customer training on BBP tool feature.
3. Understand customer problems and generate BKM with solutions. Wrap up case report to update to product division/Japan business unit/Customer.
4. Escalate tool issue to division and follow up for issue fix.
1. Bachelor/Master degree, semiconductor process knowledge is a plus
2. Good command of English and communication skill
3. Good presentation and report writing skill
4. Must be willing to work in semiconductor clean room environment