Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Information Technology (IT) group at KLA is involved in every aspect of the global business. IT’s mission is to enable business growth and productivity by connecting people, process, and technology. It focuses not only on enhancing the technology that enables our business to thrive but also on how employees use and are empowered by technology. This integrated approach to customer service, creativity and technological excellence enables employee productivity, business analytics, and process excellence.
Design and architect IT solutions for the business user needs, on primarily, 3DExperience Enovia platform from Dassault Systems. Develop business application solutions for process streamlining, operational efficiency improvement and information access in the domain of PLM and/or integration with ERP, CRM, SRM, MES and other related business Cloud applications. Also develop PLM analytics and reporting solutions using Dassault platform. Coordinate development activities with in-house development team, vendor resources and PLM infrastructure team to develop the solution, test and validate solution with business, and finally deliver the application to PLM operations team.
- Take ownership of Enovia PLM system, application and its integrations from architect point-of-view and develop new solutions
- Participate and lead business requirement sessions with business key users along with PLM BPA and system admin
- Understand and document process re-engineering steps, system integration and users-experience requirements from the users and BPA
- Analyze schema and architectural changes required and create technical specification documents with world-wide 5000+ userbase into consideration
- Analyze impact of proposed solutions to the downstream applications, application integrations, business processes and other related application services
- Validate proposed solutions developed internally or in coordination with vendor(s) and further propose it to internal PLM IT team, IT architecture review board, IT Info Security and business SMEs to get buy-in and signoffs
- Align with business and IT stakeholder for large M&A integration plans and new capabilities development in the initial stage for setting the course of the project
- Strategize for large system M&A user on-boarding and data migration, and coordinate activities with vendor(s) and IT for M&A data migration planning, execution and rollout of application to the end-users
- Collaborate & lead design discussion with development team to design and architect solutions at software application, systems and/or data integration level using the design best practices and Enovia configuration guidelines
- Develop application testing strategies, code review process and guide development team with unit, integration and end-to-end process test-case development
- Coordinate activities with business, IT PLM team, vendor and extended IT to rollout solutions and provide resolutions to issues found during production rollout
- Troubleshoot and resolve users’ issues with application functional processes, data integrity, system performance during UAT and production support along with system-admin
- Champion Enovia portfolio solution offerings from functional point of view and evaluate it for potential solution to the business user problems or IT application needs
- Develop best practices for system maintenance and application development for the PLM IT team.
- 8-10 years of experience in designing and architecting application in Dassault Enovia PLM (product lifecycle management) space at enterprise level
- 3-4 years of experience in 3DExperience platform (2017x and up) Enovia application configuration and schema design is must
- 2-3 years of experience in technical solution presentation to business stakeholders and IT enterprise architects for approval and buy-ins
- Working knowledge of process design, data modelling and application GUI designs, preferably complemented with UML/BPM tools for documentation
- Proficiency in Enovia modules like Engineering central, Program Central, Supplier Central, common components, etc.
- Understanding of the interplay of system level layers like end-device, browser, network, network services, WAN acceleration, etc. and components like SSO, database, webserver, application server, middle-ware, etc. on the application performance
- Understanding of Web-application technologies, HTTP/S protocol and frameworks like MVC, Bootstrap, etc.
- Strong programming and scripting expertise in Java, JSP, TCL, MQL, SQL, and Java Script
- Hands-on with process re-engineering UML tools like ArchiMate, Visual Paradigm, enterprise architect, etc.
- Architect certification like TOGAF or equivalent, preferably
- Understanding of relational database like Oracle is required and familiarity with PL/SQL and SQL query language is an added advantage
- Written and oral communication skills and solution presentation capabilities
- Problem solving attitude with genuine concern to solve customer needs
- Programing experience with Technia Value Components TVCs (good to have)
- Ability to manage time and priorities to meet customer deliverables
- Experience on data migration tools will be an added advantage
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
Master's Level Degree with at least 8-10 years of experience.ORBachelor's Level Degree with at least 10-12 years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.