Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
KLA is well known for its high-performing business model which routinely produces significant profit margins and revenue. Key to supporting KLA business is the finance team that partners with corporate and global business organizations to provide expertise and guidance for developing and executing sound business models and practices.
The Finance organization consists of operations and corporate finance teams. The operations finance team influences business decisions by gathering the best available operations information, distilling it and making recommendations to our management team on the best course of action. The corporate team provides a broad range of services, such as financial planning, corporate accounting, tax, industry analysis and benchmarking, internal audits, SEC reporting and merger and acquisition support.
We are looking for a hard-working individual with a positive attitude to contribute to a great Corporate Accounting and Finance team. The Equity Administrator is responsible for supporting the administration of KLA’s global equity compensation and cash incentive programs. This role reports to the Stock Administration Manager and collaborates broadly in the organization with HR business partners, GL and Finance teams. Must possess excellent Excel skills and familiarity with Equity platforms such as Fidelity and Equity Edge. Familiarity with other compensation planning and survey tools is a plus.
- Assist with administration of new grants, releases, exercises, cancellations, and terminations.
- Assist with administration of the global ESPP
- Assist with maintenance of Fidelity database
- Answer questions for employees and managers
- Improve financial controls and procedures
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports to accounting, finance and tax.
- Provide information on equity and Cash LTI transactions to payroll departments worldwide
- Assist with forecasts of cashflows
- Assist with stock plan and LTI accounting
- Assist with international compliance
- Perform weekly share reconciliations
- Assist with internal and external audit
- Must be flexible and be able to work under pressure and within short time constraints
- Detail-oriented, organized, able to multi-task and prioritize in fast-paced environment, with exceptional project and time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills across multiple levels, functions, and locations
- Flexible team player
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Stock related finance and tax knowledge
- Stock related legal knowledge related to foreign government requirements
- Strong systems skills MS Office/Excel
- Basic knowledge of ASC718 preferred
- BS/BA degree
- CEP certification
- 3+ years stock administration
- Experience with Fidelity Plan Sponsor Webstation preferred
- Experience at large multi-national companies with broad based employee participation
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.