This job posting is no longer active
SPTS Technologies, a KLA company, designs, manufactures and markets wafer processing solutions for the global semiconductor and related industries. SPTS provides industry leading etch and deposition process technologies on a range of single wafer handling platforms. End-market applications include micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), advanced packaging, LED, high speed RF device IC’s and power semiconductors. SPTS is part of KLA Corporation which develops industry-leading equipment and services that enable innovation throughout the electronics industry. We provide advanced process control and process-enabling solutions for manufacturing wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. In close collaboration with leading customers across the globe, our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers design solutions that move the world forward.
SPTS wafer processing solutions include market-leading silicon etch, dielectric etch, dry-release etch, PVD, PECVD and molecular vapor deposition (MVD®), available with a range of wafer-handling options applicable to R&D, pilot production, or volume production environments. SPTS is headquartered and has its main manufacturing facility in Newport, UK, with additional manufacturing in Allentown, Pennsylvania. SPTS operates across 19 countries in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific, and offers comprehensive service and spare parts support through a worldwide network of service centers and qualified local agents.
This position will be located within the Eastern Region of the United States
To obtain sustainable, repeatable business in Region and grow focus key accounts with technologies within our targeted vertical segments.
• Strong initiative and follow through abilities
• Creative and Innovative problem solver who uses data to drive to decisions
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Outstanding people management and inter-personal skills
• Ability to lead and facilitate group meetings
• Good planning, time management and organizational abilities
• Has effective presentation skills
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
• High sense of urgency
• Highly customer focused
• Proactive and hands-on management style
• Dynamic, energetic, and well reputed within the industry
Sales forecasting and Achieving revenue plans for region on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
Strategic Sales, Developing and executing Strategic Account Penetration plans
Working with Top Tier Customers and creating visit plans
Providing management with data and reports of account calls
Provide monthly reports to Sales VP, related to performance metrics and forecasts.
Expected to be knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, customer pain points, and leading customer strategies.
Attend trade shows and related events to promote company products.
Travel will be >75% of time to customer sites for meetings
BS or Equivalent
• Minimum 5 years as a sales manager with successful track record
• Has developed and executed tactical sales plans including activity requirements, quotas and account objectives
• Has a track record for successfully implementing a Strategic Sales program
• Has a demonstrated track record of winning large opportunities using Strategic Sales
• Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals, revenue expectations, and performance evaluation
• Experience influencing and working with business leaders
• Excellent interpersonal skills including an ability to influence and negotiate effectively
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• An ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Ability to work effectively with remote organizations and strong teamwork skills.
• A high level of attention to detail.
• Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.