KLA Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com.
The Film and Scatterometry Technology (FaST) Division provides industry leading metrology solutions for worldwide semiconductor IC manufacturers. The FaST Division portfolio of metrology products includes hardware and software solutions for optical film thickness, optical critical dimension (CD), composition, and resistivity measurement systems. These products are essential for the IC manufacturers as they provide critical metrology capabilities for the development and implementation of their advanced IC processes. The FaST division is committed to support our customers to achieve performance entitlement of our solution and we effectively partner with our customers from their early research and development phase to the high volume in-line manufacturing implementation specific for their process needs. The division consists of a global team located in US, Israel, China, and India.
Metrology Product Development
(1) Determine specifications for metrology equipment subsystems.
(2) Design and develop subsystems including Mixed signal PC Boards, system interconnections, AC and DC power supply systems and power budgets, Electro-Optical detectors and components, electro-mechanical control system, test fixtures and equipment. FPGA firmware capability is a plus.
(3) Create documentation of systems, subsystems, interconnections, calibration methods, test methods, theories of operation for subsystems, error budgets
(4) Prepare and document design reviews for all phases of subsystem development
(5) Support the building, testing, validation, and fielding of new metrology systems for the semiconductor industry.
(6) Manage projects or portions of projects involving some or all of the above activities
Masters or PHD in Electronic Engineering, is preffered
Several years experience and positive track record developing complex equipment involving measurement and automation sub-systems.
Experience with mixed signal electronics, optical detectors, electro-optical components, optical measurement systems, electro-mechanical control systems, data acquisition systems, computer systems, and integration of sub-systems into equipment.
Ability to take technical ownership of and make significant technical contributions to the development of key metrology product subsystems used to make precise optical measurements involving lasers, advanced light sources, electro-optical detectors, control of precise moving mechanisms, power distribution, and system interconnections.
Excellent oral and written communication and an ability to work productively in a collaborative team environment are essential.
Doctorate (Academic) with at least 2 years of experience. OR Master's Level Degree with at least 4 years of experience. OR Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.