This job posting is no longer active
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Customer Group (CG) team is our field based, customer facing organization consisting of Sales, Marketing, Applications, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & IT. They partner closely with our customers to provide a comprehensive portfolio of products, services, software and expertise, to help them manage yield throughout their fabrication process—from research and development to final volume production. Responsibilities of this group include maintaining strategic client relationships, identifying and closing sales opportunities, ensuring our products meet performance capabilities & expectations, providing critical solutions for improved yield performance, and collecting requirements for future products by understanding customer processes and technology trends. Partnering with our service organization and factory divisions, this diverse and dynamic team helps ensure alignment between customer needs and corporate offering to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
1. Applications support for wafer inspection tools. Company will provide in-depth training in Taiwan and USA. Responsible for providing technical applications support for the development and implementation of KLA wafer inspection products in customer fabrication facilities. Makes presentations on all aspects of products.
2. Be responsible for acceptance test, customers training, recipe setup, project execution, and related pre-sales activities. Assists sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs. Provides follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications.
3. Report regional requirement and update to product division.
4. Escalate field apps issue to division and follow up for issue fix. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of various factors.
5. Work with customers and division to maximize the benefit of the product
6. Generate BKM and publish technical paper.
1. MS degree, semiconductor process knowledge is a plus
2. Good commend of English and communication skill
3. Good presentation and report writing skill
4. Must have interest in customer support
5. Must be willing to work in semiconductor clean room environment