Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The vision of KLA’s global human resources organization is to become a leader and partner to operating leadership in support of the company’s efforts to achieve its strategic growth, customer and operating objectives through strategic talent management. Our mission is to enable the business, and leverage human resources to achieve short and long-term business objectives. Our primary areas of strategic focus include talent acquisition, individual and organizational assessment and development, performance management, inclusion and engagement, and rewards.
The global HR organization includes HR business partners, learning and development, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, employee communications, and HR system operations.
1. Responsible for employee annual health inspection project, survey, report analysis, health surveillance, recordkeeping as well as high-security level.
2. Responsible for doctor/ nurse on-site service for all remote offices.
3. Implement and ensure compliance with health/ wellness regulations and assist to develop policy, procedure and program to meet all government and CSR requirements.
4. Bi-weekly report of compliance and program progress in internal meeting, and quarterly report in EHS committee.
5. Weekly report of first aid and health consultant summary and analysis, and required actions providing.
6. Plan and conduct the program for ergonomic hazard prevention, maternity protection, including hazard identification, risk assessment, action providing and performance monitoring.
7. Promote employee’s healthy lifestyle and implement health/ wellness programs or activities. Regular and annual EHS/ wellness education and training.
8. Assist to develop first aid and emergency response procedure and emergency card.
9. Office injury prevention, first aid help, health consultation and general safety & health work.
10. Other administrative work.
1. Nurse license and first Aider license, AED handling skill, Bachelor's degree from nursing related department are required.
2. 2 years of health management work experience is preferred, the work experience in high-tech company is better.
3. Good Knowledge of nursing techniques, occupational medicine and occupational safety
4. Skillful in English written and oral capability, good in communication, corporation. High-level work ethics.
5. Critical thinking, emotional stability and organizational skills are necessary to assess changes in employees' health, cope with stressful situations, and multitasking
6. Excellence in Microsoft Office skills (ex: PowerPoint, Excel, Word…) and presentation skill.