Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
KLA is well known for its high-performing business model which routinely produces significant profit margins and revenue. Key to supporting KLA business is the finance team that partners with corporate and global business organizations to provide expertise and guidance for developing and executing sound business models and practices.
The Finance organization consists of operations and corporate finance teams. The operations finance team influences business decisions by gathering the best available operations information, distilling it and making recommendations to our management team on the best course of action. The corporate team provides a broad range of services, such as financial planning, corporate accounting, tax, industry analysis and benchmarking, internal audits, SEC reporting and merger and acquisition support.
- Analyzing semiconductor and adjacent markets through qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate data-driven insights by distilling and combining complex, disparate data sources. Provide ongoing insight into trends & dynamics within our market as well as adjacent markets
- Conduct targeted, project-based ecosystem research and analysis across semiconductor and adjacent ecosystems to inform KLA executive teams to use for strategic and data-driven decision-making.
- Map out industry ecosystems and economic and technology forces that drive the markets
- Analyze market trend research, customer/peer financial reports, key analyst reports, etc. and integrate the external data into internal analysis and modeling
- Review historical performance of markets, identifying future market trends and projections, deliver insights, and assess the impact on future market performance. Example: What is the future impact of 5G on semiconductor revenue and capital spending
- Develop, enhance and support implementation of statistical and other quantitative models to support long range revenue forecasting and other business analysis needs. Models should be predictive and prescriptive showing strong correlations to key economic or data trend factors within the Semiconductor ecosystems
- Attend conferences, events and vendor briefings, which will include domestic and international travel
- Minimum: Bachelor's degree in statistics, business, economics, engineering, or industry related fields required
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a technology consultant, researcher, or research consumer focusing on the technology markets and work experience in statistical analysis and model development
- Requires knowledge of statistical analysis methods from conceptualization through visualization of data
- Understand technical issues in statistical modeling and apply these skills toward solving business problems.
- Proficient knowledge of data analysis tools and familiarity with industry data sources such as IHS, Gartner, SEMI, IC Insights
- Able to communicate technical subject matter clearly and concisely to individuals from various backgrounds.
- Requires solid written and verbal communication skills and the ability to prepare oral and written reports.
- Must be able to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Must have the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.