Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
With over 40 years of semiconductor process control experience, chipmakers around the globe rely on KLA to ensure that their fabs ramp next-generation devices to volume production quickly and cost-effectively. Enabling the movement towards advanced chip design, KLA's Global Products Group (GPG), which is responsible for creating all of KLA’s metrology and inspection products, is looking for the best and the brightest research scientist, software engineers, application development engineers, and senior product technology process engineers.
The Optical Metrology Division products are used for optical overlay metrology. The portfolio of products includes unique solution packages which are based on hardware and software systems to enhance yield and effectiveness. As a world leader in its field of expertise, the division's products are the most advanced in performance (measurement accuracy of nanometers and below), reliability, ease of use and compatibility with other KLA's products. KLA (Israel) controls over 80% of the world market sales in its field, and its products are used by every major semiconductor manufacturer around the world. KLA Israel is located in the Migdal Haemek Industrial Park.
- Plan, prepare, and perform high quality customer demonstrations, both in-house and in the field as needed.
- Provide technical after-sales support for customers to help insure successful use of our tools.
- Provide customer training as needed to supplement the Applications Engineering staff.
- Communicates and resolves issues to ensure successful sign off with customer is reached.
- Provides applications support for the customer in difficult cases requiring best possible knowledge of the equipment capabilities and theoretical understanding of processes.
- Other duties as required.
- MSc degee in Engineering.
- 3+ years experience in semi-conductor, lithography area prefered.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and be comfortable presenting technical information to small or large audiences
- Self-starter who is comfortable managing himself and his/her daily activities
- Willing to travel approximately 75% of the time