Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Information Technology (IT) group at KLA is involved in every aspect of the global business. IT’s mission is to enable business growth and productivity by connecting people, process, and technology. It focuses not only on enhancing the technology that enables our business to thrive but also on how employees use and are empowered by technology. This integrated approach to customer service, creativity and technological excellence enables employee productivity, business analytics, and process excellence.
This position reports into KLA GSS group with additional direction from Coproate IT Data Science team.
• 3+ years of HANA Modeling with overall 7+ years of Data warehouse experience
• Expert in Native Hana Models development
• Expert in SQL and Stored procedures
• Previous SAP Data Warehouse knowledge
• SAP functional knowledge knowing SAP CRM Service is a huge plus
• Good understanding of Business Requirements and translating into data warehouse solutions
• Excellent Technical Problem Solving skill, performance optimization skills
• Good understanding of ETL Process
• Good interactive and communication skills
• Prior exposure to Cloud-Based Data Warehouse and ETL Tools is a plus
Master's Level Degree with at least 4 years of experience.OR Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.