This job posting is no longer active
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
KLA is well known for its high-performing business model which routinely produces significant profit margins and revenue. Key to supporting KLA business is the finance team that partners with corporate and global business organizations to provide expertise and guidance for developing and executing sound business models and practices.
The Finance organization consists of operations and corporate finance teams. The operations finance team influences business decisions by gathering the best available operations information, distilling it and making recommendations to our management team on the best course of action. The corporate team provides a broad range of services, such as financial planning, corporate accounting, tax, industry analysis and benchmarking, internal audits, SEC reporting and merger and acquisition support.
We are looking for a hard-working individual with a positive attitude to contribute to a great Corporate Accounting team. The Equity Compensation Analyst is responsible for supporting the development, planning, implementation and administration of KLA’s global equity compensation and cash incentive programs. This role collaborates with HR business partners, compensation teammates, GL, level Excel and PowerPoint skills and familiarity with HR systems such as Workday, and other compensation planning and survey tools
Qualifications & Competencies
• B.S. in Accounting or related field, CPA, and at least three to five years of progressive professional accounting experience, preferably in a publicly-traded company and/or with a public accounting firm
• Strong accounting, quantitative and analytical skills and ability to accurately apply key U.S. GAAP to different business situations. Share-based compensation accounting experience strongly preferred.
• Proficient in Excel, Word. Experience with Equity Platforms (Fidelity Platform preferred).
• Current knowledge of ASC 718
• Demonstrates an especially strong sense of ethics and integrity given the nature of the role around the confidentiality required around access to HR data
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent written, oral, listening and presentation skills.
• Proficient with SAP or similar enterprise accounting system, as well as Equity Methods or similar, a plus
• Familiar with the importance of Sarbanes-Oxley and internal control compliance
• Capable of handling multiple tasks, possess good organizational and analytical skills, able to work independently, and be flexible
• Teamwork is essential to the group, so it is critical that the candidate interact with other team members and managers collaboratively and effectively
Master's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience.ORBachelor's Level Degree with at least 4 years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.