Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
KLA has manufacturing sites across the globe, including Belgium, China, Germany, Israel, Singapore and Milpitas (CA). The Global Operations (GOPS) team, comprised of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Installation, and Quality, is responsible for manufacturing our leading-edge technology. We partner with our world-wide supply base and our design engineering teams to bring new products to market. The GOPS team is continuously working to build our products Better, Faster, Cheaper.
Some travel will be required (appx. <25%).
1. Supply Chain Management:
- Manage Supplier Performance
- Lead supply chain management project/program management and complex problem resolution on new product/service offerings, cost reduction, value engineering, quality, reliability, delivery, inventory and service initiatives.
- Develops cost roadmaps and commodity strategies which align with Cost of Ownership goals and strategies
- Understand company business requirements, market dynamics and trends, supply base and supply base capabilities for given commodities.
- Effectively manage supplier relationships at enterprise, division, function and project levels.
- Lead, develop, create and deploy supplier scorecards.
- Lead, co-ordinate and manage supplier business reviews.
- Execute, manage and administer supplier contracts, SOWs, SLAs, NDAs and any other required supplier agreements.
- Lead Contract Renewals and associated Negotiations
3. Supply Chain Management Policies, Procedures, and Tools:
- Create, implement and/or drive industry and company supply chain best practices.
- Ensure adherence to company supply chain management best practices, policies, procedures and external compliance requirements.
4. Active member of the Company Commodity Teams in assigned commodities
- Influence Supplier Selection
- Ensure Service Requirements are included in any Supplier Agreement developed at the Corporate Level.
- Gain information on NPI / Technology and communicate to Cross Functional Organizations.
- Understand and help resolve issues for EOM transfers.
5. Problem Solving
- Act as key escalation point to resolve supply issues, particularly for priority customer requirements and near-term supply needs.
- Collaborate with engineering, quality, service et al to resolve long-term supplier and parts supply issues (e.g. End-of-Life, Obsolescence, Insolvency, etc.).
6. Interact with all levels of senior management in matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, and suppliers and the company.
- Align with US-Operations and Corporate Commodity Leads, as assigned
- Understand the correlation and coordinate Commodity and Supply Chain Strategies across External Procurement, Engineering, Marketing, Field Support, Trade Compliance and Global Logistics, etc.
- 8+ years materials/procurement experience with at least 3 years in a project management and/or production management role
- Candidate should possess proven management skills along with excellent communication skills, should be process oriented and results driven.
- Must have the proven ability to effectively deal with ambiguity, identify gaps and implement innovative solutions to increase operational efficiency.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- Experience and/or working knowledge of material service parts planning and purchasing processes
- ERP and e-Procurement experience, SAP and Ariba preferred
- APICS and/or ISM/CPSM certification
- 5+ years of Supply Chain Management Experience
- 5+ years of Materials Management Experience
- Master's Level Degree with at least 6 years of experience OR
- Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 8 years of experience
- OR Equivalent Combination of Education and Experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.