KLA Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com.
With over 40 years of semiconductor process control experience, chipmakers around the globe rely on KLA to ensure that their fabs ramp next-generation devices to volume production quickly and cost-effectively. Enabling the movement towards advanced chip design, KLA's Global Products Group (GPG), which is responsible for creating all of KLA’s metrology and inspection products, is looking for the best and the brightest research scientist, software engineers, application development engineers, and senior product technology process engineers.
The Broadband Plasma Division (BBP) provides market-leading patterned wafer optical inspection systems for leading-edge IC manufacturing. Logic, foundry, and memory customers depend on BBP products to detect yield-critical defects for process debug and excursion monitoring at advanced process nodes.
BBP flagship products include the 29xx and 39xx series which leverage Broadband Plasma technology to capture a wide range of defects with ultimate sensitivity at the optical inspection speeds needed for inline defect monitoring.
1. Applications support for wafer inspection tools
Company will provide in-depth training in Taiwan and USA.
Responsible for providing technical applications support for the development and implementation of KLA wafer inspection products in customer fabrication facilities. Makes presentations on all aspects of products.
2. Be responsible for acceptance test, customers training, recipe setup, project execution, and related pre-sales activities.
Assists sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs. Provides follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications.
3. Report regional requirement and update to product division.
4. Escalate field apps issue to division and follow up for issue fix.
Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of various factors.
5. Work with customers and division to maximize the benefit of wafer inspectors
6. Generate BKM and publish technical paper.
1. MS degree, semiconductor process knowledge is a plus
2. Good command of English and communication skill
3. Good presentation and report writing skill
4. Must has interest on customer support
5. Must be willing to work in semiconductor clean room environment