Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Wafer Inspection Division (WIN) is the world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced optical inspection tools for inline monitoring of process defects in advanced semiconductor factories.
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies
- Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
- Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems. May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
- Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems.
- May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
- Works on assignments that are extremely complex in nature where independent action and a high degree of initiative are required in resolving problems and developing recommendations.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may supervise the activities of other nonexempt personnel.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Engineering.
- Entry level candidate with strong optics knowledge is welcomed. 1-3 years of experience in optics, testing digital and/or analog systems will advantageous.
- Ability to read complicated drawings and utilize mathematics, handbook formulas, and a variety of precision testing and measuring instruments.
- Previous hands-on experience with semiconductor equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to resolve technical problems, set up experiments, and perform data analysis.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and people skills are required.
- Comfortable working in shifts and cleanroom environment