Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
SPTS wafer processing solutions include market-leading silicon etch, dielectric etch, dry-release etch, PVD, PECVD and molecular vapor deposition (MVD®), available with a range of wafer-handling options applicable to R&D, pilot production, or volume production environments. SPTS is headquartered and has its main manufacturing facility in Newport, UK, with additional manufacturing in Allentown, Pennsylvania. SPTS operates across 19 countries in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific, and offers comprehensive service and spare parts support through a worldwide network of service centers and qualified local agents.
- Installation and start-up of new equipment or upgrades based at customer sites
- Servicing of existing equipment, trouble shooting
- Following and working to documented ‘Best Known’ methods
- Liaising with the Technical Support team at SPTS’ head office to resolve issues
- Documenting the work performed
- Taking ownership of and managing projects at customer sites
- Representing the company in front of the customer in a loyal way
Primarily based at site Reutlingen.
Certified engineer or degree from advanced technical college or equivalent
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years experience in
o Vacuum technology
o Process measuring and control technology
o Plasma technology
- Applicants must be able to communicate in English and German
- Applicants must hold a full driver’s license