Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The vision of KLA’s global human resources organization is to become a leader and partner to operating leadership in support of the company’s efforts to achieve its strategic growth, customer and operating objectives through strategic talent management. Our mission is to enable the business, and leverage human resources to achieve short and long-term business objectives. Our primary areas of strategic focus include talent acquisition, individual and organizational assessment and development, performance management, inclusion and engagement, and rewards.
The global HR organization includes HR business partners, learning and development, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, employee communications, and HR system operations.
The University Relations (UR) Coordinator will participate in the administration of the University Relations Program supporting all aspects of the team from maintaining campus relations to on-boarding New College Graduate (NCG) and Intern talent.
- While working in a team environment, the UR coordinator will be an integral member responsible to ensure the programmatic logistics are on track to meet program objectives.
- Specifically, this person will support on-campus recruitment efforts including: scheduling campus career events, information sessions, on-campus interviews, and on-site interviews, handling travel arrangements, attending campus events to promote KLA, developing a pipeline of qualified NCG and Intern candidates, tracking and reporting UR metrics, and maintaining UR candidate records. Responsibilities also include posting jobs on external college job board websites, assisting with pre-screening resumes, sourcing candidates, working with hiring managers and presenting screened candidates.
- Participate in organizing NCG and Intern onboarding and assimilation activities. Support intern program including distribution and collection of intern evaluation forms, collect & track intern end dates, and create extension letters, as needed.
- Heavy travel to various universities during peak university recruiting seasons (approximately 50% during the 2-month peak).
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Prior recruiting experience and HR experience strongly preferred.
- Outstanding client management skills, including demonstrated success interacting with both internal and external customers and effective at building rapport.
- Must be able to meet heavy travel requirement during peak recruiting seasons >50% travel during peak seasons.
- Ability to remain flexible within a highly dynamic changing environment, while continuing to deliver on deadlines.
- Work with a high sense of urgency and works well with ambiguity.
- Proven organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, environment.
- Standout colleague who is willing to assist wherever there is a need.
- Exercise considerable judgment and discretion in handling telephone calls and emails, routing them to others when appropriate.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook with at least 2 years of experience.
- Ideal candidate will be highly motivated, self-directed and a fast learner with the ability to master new systems quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High school graduate or equivalent with at least 4 years of human resources related experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.