Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
Please use this section to describe your business unit.
1. Direct supervision and management of Office Administration team including the Receptionist, Office Coordinator, Company Driver, etc.
2. Direct supervision and management of the Facilities
3. Responsible for overall work assignments, delegations, work review and improvement, making sure all work is handled correctly and timely in accordance with company and administration policies and process.
4. Assist on daily office operations, providing immediate help and correct guidance to the team and coordinate/communicate with other departments as necessary.
5. Responsible for administration policy and process enforcement and improvement, helping to draft/revise/finalize policies/process as needed.
6. Handle government reports/checks/audits such as fire safety audits, work environment audits/licenses, disposal process for hazardous materials, etc.
7. Safety program, including regular fire-drills, emergency exit plans, health and safety trainings, etc.
8. Assistance with special government programs including special applications, registrations change, etc.
9. Key event planning/organization/support including regional planning meetings, company parties,etc.
10. Office and apartment lease negotiations and management, including Shanghai and all the branch offices.
11. Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
1. Bachelor degree or above, minimum 3-year Admin related working experience in a multi-national company;
2. Fluent in oral and written English.
3. Proficient in office software.
4. Working proactively with result oriented
5. high attention to details and a passion for excellence
6. Good cross functional communication and interpersonal skills
7. Strong sense of responsibility; Able to work independently and under pressure;
8. Good problem solving skills and organization skills; Able to deal with complex situation
9. high integrity