This job posting is no longer active
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Information Technology (IT) group at KLA is involved in every aspect of the global business. IT’s mission is to enable business growth and productivity by connecting people, process, and technology. It focuses not only on enhancing the technology that enables our business to thrive but also on how employees use and are empowered by technology. This integrated approach to customer service, creativity and technological excellence enables employee productivity, business analytics, and process excellence.
Managing Desktop/laptop support technicians
- Managing Servers / Network in Shenzhen office
- Performs IT infrastructure diagnostics, including WAN, LAN, server, VM and coordinates repairs.
- Liaison with local vendors like Dell for Desktop/laptop/Server Support
- Managing VM environment for the Engineering teams in Hong Kong
- Working with corporate IT on the IT projects for Asia Region
- Collaborating with other Regional IT teams
- Managing Shenzhen IT Metrics
- Work with business to improve the business process efficiency with IT systems
- Assist in implementing IT infrastructure projects in Shenzhen
- Provide backup IT support to KLA HK office
5 years IT support experience
- Highly responsive to requests from end user, business management and IT colleagues
- Strong sense of ownership
- Strong send of urgency
- Accountable in any given tasks or projects
- No issue to travel to HK occasionally
- Willing work at extended hours during some urgent IT support tasks