Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Engineering, Product Training, and Technical Support. The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts.
• Document technical work and create best known methods (BKMs) on released products. Driving field adoption of Knowledge Management systems (SP KP)
• Participate on service alert calls with field service engineers to help evaluate and resolve tool issues.
• Assist senior with data and report preparation
• Upon reaching L3 product certification, assist CSE in the field during CM activities as OJT.
• Lead small projects.
• Provide support during H2H, Eval, beta testing, and gap analysis.
• Contribute to service alert plan (POA) development. Use Product knowledge systems in the development of POAs. Document any improvements need to knowledge data or systems.
•Perform CSE assist with phone support or E-mail response as follow the sun coverage requirement. Respond and own L1 to L3 Escalation support with plan of action and on-site support.
•Assit in Field request for planned backfill to address business needs
•Target time in the fab is approx 20-40%
•Target time in training (receiving) is approx 50%
BS + 5 years of experience or equivalent years of experience
Master's Level Degree with at least 1 years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.