Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
KLA has manufacturing sites across the globe, including Belgium, China, Germany, Israel, Singapore and Milpitas (CA). The Global Operations (GOPS) team, comprised of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Installation, and Quality, is responsible for manufacturing our leading-edge technology. We partner with our world-wide supply base and our design engineering teams to bring new products to market. The GOPS team is continuously working to build our products Better, Faster, Cheaper.
- Plans for production which includes releasing of work orders and ensuring on-time delivery of shipments based on customer requirements
- Works closely with purchasing and warehouse/logistics groups to ensure on-time receipt, delivery of materials and finished goods shipments
- Monitors and co-ordinates on material shortages, expediting and ensuring material availability to support production plan
- Manages spares planning support and ensure timely delivery of spares to distribution centre
- Drives spares repair material planning and optimize the materials needed to support the spares replenishment program
- Drives and minimize excess and obsolescence inventory
- Assists in developing, maintaining and improving existing processes, procedures and key performance metrics
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma or equivalent in Technical Engineering / Business / Supply Chain
- Minimum 2 years related industry experience in manufacturing, production planning
- Require knowledge in work order management and understanding of Bill of Material
- Proficient in an ERP system, preferably SAP system (PP module) with good knowledge of supply chain, materials flow concepts and production planning reporting/metrics
- Experience in low volume high mix (preferably equipment manufacturing) and DFT/pull manufacturing environment is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, self-driven and able to work under pressure with a sense of urgency
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment and to work with a variety of offshore locations