This job posting is no longer active
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
With over 40 years of semiconductor process control experience, chipmakers around the globe rely on KLA to ensure that their fabs ramp next-generation devices to volume production quickly and cost-effectively. Enabling the movement towards advanced chip design, KLA's Global Products Group (GPG), which is responsible for creating all of KLA’s metrology and inspection products, is looking for the best and the brightest research scientist, software engineers, application development engineers, and senior product technology process engineers.
The LS-SWIFT Division of KLA’s Global Products Group provides patterned wafer inspection systems for high-volume semiconductor manufacturing. Its mission is to deliver market-leading cost of ownership in defect detection for a broad range of applications in the production of semiconductors. Customers from the foundry, logic, memory, automotive, MEMS, advanced packaging and other markets rely upon high-sample wafer inspection information generated by LS-SWIFT products.
LS (Laser Scanning) systems enable cost-effective patterned wafer defect detection for the industry’s most sophisticated process technologies deployed in leading-edge foundry, logic, DRAM, and NAND fabs. SWIFT (Simultaneous Wafer Inspection at Fast Throughput) systems deliver all-wafer-surface (frontside, backside, and edge) macro inspection that is critical for automotive IC, MEMS, and advanced packaging processes as well as foundry/logic and memory fabs.
LS-SWIFT operates from a global footprint that includes the US, Singapore, India and Germany, and serves a worldwide customer base across Asia, Europe and North America.
· Responsible for Software Project Management of next generation Laser Scan program
· Manage complex projects following defined PLC process and governance, utilize PDP tools, and implement best practices across each phase of PLC.
· Work with high performance engineering teams to resolve complex problems and build customer centric solutions
· Create and manage high confidence project schedules with clear dependencies, critical path, and systematic methodology to communicate status. Manage risks and mitigations, and re-plan as events warrant.
· Provide clear, timely and objective communication.
· Strengthen core team relationships through collaboration, influence and negotiation. Be able to lead through ambiguity and change.
· Effectively program manage the PLC ecosystem through required meeting infrastructure, including Core Team, Release and Readiness meetings.
· Develop and deliver complete and accurate release material to facilitate appropriate discussion and drive timely decisions, predictable results, and clear accountability.
· Proactively identify issues and solutions, and marshal resources necessary to attack and resolve
· Be an agent of change by supporting, applying and advocating PLC processes and governance requirements
· Excellent project management skills, including project structuring and managing multiple work streams interdependently.
· Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team- building, conflict resolution, and management.
· Strong analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
· Understanding of complex image processing algorithms, deep learning networks, data pipelines/orchestration, machine learning, control and calibrations, UI ease of use aspects would be a plus
· Mid-level proficiency with any programming languages. Ability to read and understand code to the extent of making hands dirty is expected.
· Proficiency in Agile, SDLC R&D development processes
· Working with engineering vendors for problem-solving would-be a plus
· MS Project is required. Proficiency in and use of project management tools such as IBM RTC is helpful.
· Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently manage complex project objectives
· Business acumen and strategic agility with demonstrated technical cognizance
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence
· Ability to independently draft and present deliverables, recommendations, and communication strategies
· Superior group facilitation, interviewing, and influence skills
· Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting
· Experience managing business or product development programs within KLA is a plus
· PMP certification is a plus
· Master's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience OR Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 8 years of experience
· 3-5 years’ experience in project management
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.