Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
KLA India functions as a software and applications engineering execution engine in our product divisions. These engineering teams function as an extended arm of the headquarters teams and also as cross-functional, empowered program/project teams. The teams develop and sustain KLA domain knowledge, technical leadership, software and applications engineering expertise, project and program management capability. The teams collaborate, execute & innovate to produce value within KLA's global ecosystem that consists of KLA headquarters teams, regional teams, local outsourced teams and local universities.
1. Demonstrate interest & ability to learn software technology and KLA domain knowledge
2. Demonstrate interest & ability to learn and develop test infrastructure, unit test, API and integration test suites
3. Demonstrate interest & ability to learn and develop automated test suites for applications & services
4. Demonstrate passion for systematic problem solving, attention to details, engineering principles based thinking
5. Demonstrate ability to work in teams, take initiatives, make and deliver to commitments
6. Demonstrate interest & ability to learn KLA defined software development processess
Bachelors / Masters degree in Software engineering or computer science
Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals, programming
Exposure in VC++, .Net and C#
Exposure to software development life cycle activies