Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
With over 40 years of semiconductor process control experience, chipmakers around the globe rely on KLA to ensure that their fabs ramp next-generation devices to volume production quickly and cost-effectively. Enabling the movement towards advanced chip design, KLA's Global Products Group (GPG), which is responsible for creating all of KLA’s metrology and inspection products, is looking for the best and the brightest research scientist, software engineers, application development engineers, and senior product technology process engineers.
The Film and Scatterometry Technology (FaST) Division provides industry leading metrology solutions for worldwide semiconductor IC manufacturers. The FaST Division portfolio of metrology products includes hardware and software solutions for optical film thickness, optical critical dimension (CD), composition, and resistivity measurement systems. These products are essential for the IC manufacturers as they provide critical metrology capabilities for the development and implementation of their advanced IC processes. The FaST division is committed to support our customers to achieve performance entitlement of our solution and we effectively partner with our customers from their early research and development phase to the high volume in-line manufacturing implementation specific for their process needs. The division consists of a global team located in US, Israel, China, and India.
1. Acquire and demonstrate technical knowledge of Modus / Common Film Shape (KLA's proprietary) on tool softwares.
2. Perform requirements analysis, software design, development and unit testing.
3. Participate in requirements definition and review process. Provide Technical assessment of the impact of any changes to product requirements.
4. Providing technical expertise to the estimation process as input to the project plan
5. Acquire knowledge of key use cases in Optical & x-Ray Film/CD Metrology
6. Follow KT defined software development processes (CMM)
7. Lead small teams to develop key features.
8. Understand and make changes to existing software.
9. In conjunction with the technical Lead, highlights, reviews and mitigates technical risks
10. Contributes to the continued improvement of the organisation’s development procedures, by looking for opportunities for improvement and proposing ideas for solution.
11.Ensuring that detailed designs, code, and unit tests, are consistent, robust, future-proof and scalable.
1. Required: BE/BS/BTech degree with 6 or more years of SW experience.
2. Required: Strong in programming fundamentals, C#, C++, VC++ & COM.
3. Required: Strong in programming using UI frameworks like WPF & MFC.
4. Required: Thorough knowledge of SDLC and software engineering.
5. Required: Experience in analysis, design, development and unit testing.
6. Required: Must be able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and project management in both the business and the technical areas, with the ability to keep discussions at the appropriate level of abstraction.
7. Required: Possess excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills, with the ability to move cleanly from theoretical to implementation thinking.
8. Required: Willingness to travel to US and other customer places on short assignments.
9. Preferred: Experience in ORM frameworks (Entity Framework, Dapper etc.)
10. Preferred: Experience in developing UI Applications using MVVM frameworks like Caliburn Micro, Prism etc.
11. Preferred: Experience in developing distributed applications using COM/DCOM using MFC/ATL, WCF.
12. Preferred: Knowledge in STL, Boost Library and Windows Internals.
13. Preferred: Experience in defining requirements, leading project teams.
14.Preferred: Experience leading teams or potential to grow into a lead engineer in an years time.
15.Optional: Knowledge of CMM or other process models.
16.Optional: Knowledge of KLA specific or general semiconductor domain.