This job posting is no longer active
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Engineering, Product Training, and Technical Support. The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts.
1.Upgrade, Instal of newly purchased products.
2. Hold Pre-Installation Meeting with the Customer to scope customer unique requirements. Create Plans of Action to measure/confirm/satisfy unique needs. Execute Plans of Action and validate deliverables with customer
3. Upgrade, Install Tool to meet KLA Specs, through conformance testing according to procedures
4. Troubleshoot complex system issues in a timely manner - using abstract thought, data analysis, 7-step problem solving methodology and other available tools - to repair/correct those issues and achieve compliance to KLA specs and other customer requirements
5. Manage project escalations across customer, region, and various factory resources to meet committed customer milestones
6. After conformance testing, meet with customer to facilitate Warranty Signoff through management of regional handoff, documentation of outstanding Warranty deliverables, and communication with customer/division
7. Achieve Cycle time/Cost targets through management of contributing factors (parts usage, cross-charges, escalation support, etc)
8. Manage Customer Satisfaction through Pre-Activity Meeting, Routine Update Meeting, Escalation Meetings, Post-Activity Meeting, and Warranty Meeting
9. Perform Install/Customer-focused Applications testing to approve Operational Quality of tool
10. Document Installation Non-conformances through a remote database management system
11. Communicate installation status through daily pass down and web-based reporting systems
12. Provide Training in operation/maintenance of tool to Install Engineers, Region Engineers, and Customers.
Strong Analytical skills - Troubleshooting, Project Management, Business Savvy
Strong Interpersonal skills - Friendly, Culturally sensitive, Highly Communicative, Non-confrontational, Capable of Conflict Resolution. Advanced analytical skills. Advanced mechanical aptitude. Electro mechanical experience installing and aligning precision mechanical component. Experience with Certain level of server configuration and connectivity. Proficiency in data collection and reporting.