Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The vision of KLA’s global human resources organization is to become a leader and partner to operating leadership in support of the company’s efforts to achieve its strategic growth, customer and operating objectives through strategic talent management. Our mission is to enable the business, and leverage human resources to achieve short and long-term business objectives. Our primary areas of strategic focus include talent acquisition, individual and organizational assessment and development, performance management, inclusion and engagement, and rewards.
The global HR organization includes HR business partners, learning and development, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, employee communications, and HR system operations.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates, schools and the hiring managers for the assigned business units
- Accountable for the execution of full life-cycle campus recruiting for assigned schools
- Determine appropriate recruiting strategies and sourcing for open positions
- Source candidates and develop networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified full-time and intern candidates
- Source and pre-screen resumes and present qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Organize and participate in recruitment activities including attendance at campus career fairs, on campus interviews, information sessions and on-site interview days.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to establish tailored recruiting approach based on the business need
- Leverage previous university recruiting knowledge, recruitment results and market intelligence to drive strategies and influence key internal stakeholders on recruitment activities and programs
- Serve as a “Brand Ambassador” at universities
- Lead candidate evaluation and interview process. Negotiate and/or support hiring manager in developing new hire compensation proposals and offers
- Develop, support and maintain university recruiting, strategic relationship plans. Support new hire and intern on-boarding and assimilation activities
- Travel heavily to various Midwest, Eastern and other schools during peak university recruiting seasons (approximately 50% during these two 2-month peaks)
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of staffing experience in college programs and as a full-cycle recruiter preferred
- Ideal candidate will be able to successfully managed college recruitment activities ranging from strategic planning to administrative details
- Must have exceptional client management skills, including demonstrated success interacting with both internal and external customers and effective at building relationships
- Must be able to meet heavy travel requirement during peak recruiting seasons
- Sourcing /recruiting experience required
- Ability to remain flexible within a highly dynamic changing environment, while continuing to deliver on deadlines
- Work with a high sense of urgency and works well with ambiguity
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Must have exceptional skills with managing details and the ability to prioritize work effectively in an environment with competing demands
- Team player who is willing to assist wherever there is a need
- Exercise considerable judgment and discretion in handling telephone calls and emails, routing them to others or dealing with them on own initiative, when appropriate
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook with at least 2 years of experience
- Ideal candidate will be highly motivated, self-directed and a quick learner with the ability to master new systems quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors Degree with 1 year experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.