Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
KLA has manufacturing sites across the globe, including Belgium, China, Germany, Israel, Singapore and Milpitas (CA). The Global Operations (GOPS) team, comprised of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Installation, and Quality, is responsible for manufacturing our leading-edge technology. We partner with our world-wide supply base and our design engineering teams to bring new products to market. The GOPS team is continuously working to build our products Better, Faster, Cheaper.
- Purchase direct materials, components and equipment as driven by MRP system or Re-order Point system
- Review and analyze planning report to ensure timely materials availability for production
- Drive Gross Margin Improvements through negotiations or localization with supplier on pricing, rework cost and minimizing expediting cost and purchase price variance
- Responsible for materials lead time reduction by getting suppliers to improve cycle time, negotiating on hedges and VMI program.
- Ensure timely PO execution and address supplier’s quality, capacity, materials issues that may affect supply
- Communicate with suppliers for early or delayed deliveries as required, drive suppliers to meet on time delivery
- Active participation on business review with suppliers and provide constructive feedback to help suppliers to improve their scores
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of claims from suppliers on ECO and EOM projects.
- Timely review and execute on ECN and ECO changes so that production is not affected.
- Develop actions to minimize excess inventory. Work with Inventory Analyst by providing recommendation during quarterly E&ND review. Follow through the action proposed.
- Drive to improve inventory turns by having quick execution on MRB and quick returns on RTV.
- Quarterly review of safety stock to ensure an optimal balance of supply vs inventory turns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Supply Chain Management/Logistics or equivalent
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of related industry experience in buying and production planning
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and experience in SAP system is highly desirable
- Experience in low-volume high-mix Manufacturing environment is a plus
- Basic understanding of Bill of Material (BOM) will be advantageous