Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
Support US Operations and Finance with the following responsibilities:
· Drive Gross Margin Improvement Initiatives in Operations. Engage with and collaborate cross functionally with Engineering, Operations, Service and division finance for target setting and reporting of results.
· Collaborate with Operations on Inventory Planning, Headcount Planning, managing of Operational expense drivers.
· Continuous improvement mindset, partnering with different areas of the organization, identifying gaps, cost savings and productivity.
· Own the Semi-annual standard cost change process of costing parts, manufacturing overhead and simulations in SAP system.
· Responsible for the financial analysis of monthly actual results with comparisons to the forecast and engaging with Operations to maximize efficiencies and address issues.
· Own the periodic forecasting covering manufacturing and operations expenses, product costs, other COGS as well as production inventory.
· Ensure that finance policies and proper accounting rules are being followed consistently and SOX-compliant in all areas of responsibility.
· Assist in all other ad hoc requests which require financial modeling, scenario analysis and simulations.
· Partnering and aligning with Ops Finance Peers in various regions and Global Operations.
· Degree in Accounting with minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience (with emphasis on cost accounting, forecasting and financial analysis in a manufacturing environment)
· Proficient in SAP and strong MS Excel skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a time sensitive environment
· Comfortable in ambiguous environment, comfortable approaching and communicating with different levels of the organization. Independent and critical thinker, fast learner and excellent eye for detail
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.