Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
MicroSense, a KLA Company, located in Lowell, Massachusetts, is a global leader in precision measurement and metrology systems for Semiconductor, Data Storage, Solar, Automotive, R&D and other markets. We provide an entrepreneurial and flexible work environment, in a family-friendly, small company atmosphere.
Additional Desirable Qualifications Skills and Knowledge
• MS Office: Computer proficiency with standard software packages, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communication and writing skills.
• Organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
• Prioritize and handle multiple duties/projects at one time
• Associates degree minimum and 5 years of expediting, buying, and planning experience. Bachelors degree preferred. Consideration will be given to candidates with no college degree and minimum of 10 years requisite experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.