Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
KLA has manufacturing sites across the globe, including Belgium, China, Germany, Israel, Singapore and Milpitas (CA). The Global Operations (GOPS) team, comprised of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Installation, and Quality, is responsible for manufacturing our leading-edge technology. We partner with our world-wide supply base and our design engineering teams to bring new products to market. The GOPS team is continuously working to build our products Better, Faster, Cheaper.
1. Responsible for technical sourcing, contracting and contract management, supplier relationship management, and program management of technical components, subsystems, and systems that are developed with and/or procured from our supply chain.
2. Perform Supplier Process Audit for manufacturing & quality excellence and cost reduction improvements.
3. Contribute, lead, and manage at all organizational levels, both internally and externally to ensure timely achievement of milestones, effective supplier relationship and contract management, and on-time delivery of high quality material goods and services at the lowest possible costs.
4. Lead, co-ordinate, and manage supplier business reviews.
5. Support, lead, and manage the early involvement of key suppliers in our technology and NPI programs managing the sometimes conflicting technical and business challenges.
6. Support, lead, and manage the achievement of all business objectives, including technology and product requirements, cost reductions, product improvements, and problem resolutions.
7. Require a technical understanding of wafer inspection and metrology products, commodities, and components; as well as an understanding of both our suppliers' and our own business and market trends.
8. Drive and Work with suppliers on Purchase Agreement, NDA and other legal documents.
• Position requires a minimum of a BS Degree in a technical engineering field or equivalent. Relevant industry experience in engineering or product development, as well as experience in manufacturing operations, supply chain, or procurement.
• 1 to 5 years of related industry experience in Purchasing or Supply Chain Management
• Position requires solid technical, business, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
• Able to develop and execute sourcing strategies that map to and support overall business strategies.
• Able to lead complex supplier relationships and negotiations.
• Able to develop and manage supplier business reviews and scorecards.
• Able to ensure compliance with company supply chain management best practices, policies, procedures, and external compliance requirements.
• Able to contribute and drive solutions both internally and externally.
• Domestic and international travel may be required.