Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The mission of Corporate Marketing at KLA is to enable customer success while achieving long‐term revenue goals, by partnering with customers and organizations within KLA. We work towards this goal by: Learning relevant market and technology data, which are critical to identify key problems and guide the development of differentiated products and solutions; by deploying new products and solutions to achieve penetration, adoption and share goals, while ensuring customers successfully achieve their business objectives; and by engaging with customers to ensure our solutions meet their needs and address roadblocks to our mutual success.
Corporate marketing includes: Corporate Communications (technical communications, brand, public relations, social media, web and advertising); Strategic and Field Marketing (business intelligence, forecasting, market analysis and value programs to support customer success and growth); Process Control Solutions (technical roadmap planning, consulting on yield enhancement and collaboration with customers) and Customer Engagement (customer value delivery and maximizing penetration, share, adoption). The Corporate Marketing group reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and Senior VP of Global Customer Success.
- Analyze semiconductor and adjacent markets through qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate data-driven insights by distilling and combining complex, disparate data sources. Provide ongoing insight into trends & dynamics within our market as well as adjacent markets
- Conduct targeted, project-based ecosystem research and analysis across semiconductor and adjacent ecosystems to inform KLA executive teams to use for strategic and data-driven decision-making
- Map out industry ecosystems and economic and technology forces that drive the markets
- Analyze market trend research, customer/peer financial reports, key analyst reports, etc. and integrate the external data into internal analysis and modeling
- Review historical performance of markets, identifying future market trends and projections, deliver insights, and assess the impact on future market performance. Example: What is the future impact of 5G on semiconductor revenue and capital spending
- Develop, enhance and support implementation of statistical and other quantitative models to support long range revenue forecasting and other business analysis needs. Models should be predictive and prescriptive showing strong correlations to key economic or data trend factors within the Semiconductor ecosystems
- Attend conferences, events and vendor briefings, which will include domestic and international travel
- Minimum: Bachelor's degree in statistics, business, economics, engineering, or industry related fields required
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a technology consultant, researcher, or research consumer focusing on the technology markets and work experience in statistical analysis and model development
- Requires extensive knowledge of statistical analysis practices, principles, applications and modeling methods from conceptualization through data exploration, model selection and validation, analysis and implementation
- Understand technical issues in statistical modeling and apply these skills toward solving business problems.
- Proficient knowledge of data analysis tools and industry data sources
- Proficient knowledge in multiple statistical techniques (examples: Generalized linear modeling, Time Series, CART, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Factor analysis experimental design and hypothesis testing).
- Able to communicate technical subject matter clearly and concisely to individuals from various backgrounds.
- Requires solid written and verbal communication skills and the ability to prepare oral and written reports.
- Must be able to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Must have the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task.
- Bachelor's Level Degree and minimum of 4 years of experience OR
- Master's Level Degree and minimum of 3 years of experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.