This job posting is no longer active
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
MicroSense, a KLA Company, located in Lowell, Massachusetts, is a global leader in precision measurement and metrology systems for Semiconductor, Data Storage, Solar, Automotive, R&D and other markets. We provide an entrepreneurial and flexible work environment, in a family-friendly, small company atmosphere.
• Working from visual aids, process sheets, assembly instructions, and verbal instructions, performs; assembly, kitting, and inspection operations required to produce completed products
• Responsible for performing a wide variety of mechanical and electrical tasks associated with the development, manufacture, or repair of products. Duties will include performing complex mechanical assembly on a number of different sub-assemblies and systems using hand tools and some light power tools. The size and complexity of the product varies greatly from a small table top unit to a large frames.
• Perform inspection/test of in process and incoming materials as assigned
• Maintain detailed test and inspection reports
• Meet company quality goals and adhere to company quality guidelines
• Maintain tools, equipment and workplace in a clean and orderly fashion (5S)
• Adhere to and follow company safety standards and regulations
• Three or more years of electromechanical assembly experience
• Capable of comprehending written, visual and verbal instructions, and of writing accurate records
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs occasionally
• Experience with ISO quality systems and/or Lean Manufacturing a strong plus
HS Graduate or Equivalent with at least 3 years of experience. Prefer Completion of Technical College (AAS) degree (Electronics Technology, Industrial Automation, Automotive, or Engineering Technology) or equivalent experience including ability to read electrical/electronic schematics and to operate and read a multi-meter
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.