Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Product Training, and Technical Support. The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts.
- Core technical or functional responsibilities include: Microsoft Word, Exel, Power Point, and MS Access. SAP experience preferred however not required
- Key projects could include driving new projects to improve Operational Excellence within the Service Support Organization and working with many of the other departments, Purchasing, Planning, engineering, Quality, Sales and Marketing.
- Unique characteristics of the position include detail oriented, understand the "sense of urgency", great communication skills both written and verbal. In addition, a team player who works well across all groups.
- Overall support of the expedited activity which may include follow up, expediting, assurance in shipments and receipt of parts, preparing several reports daily to Management and the Buyer/Planners, assurance in shipment and receipt of parts, etc.
- This role will be challenging with the understanding of the Semiconductor Industry and KT tool knowledge of parts and systems.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.