Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Product Training, and Technical Support. The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts.
1. Responsible for customer service activities associated with updating, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing of highly complex capital equipment at customer sites.
2. Represents the company to the customer and assumes accountability for customer satisfaction with service.
3. Assures operational quality of system equipment.
4. Coordinates actions with customers to minimize down time.
5. Provide assistance to Installation Engineers and junior engineer in resolving problems.
6. Engage, communicate and co-work with Product Support Organization on escalated technical matters.
1. Bachelor or master degree and major in computer science, SW engineering, automation control engineering.
2. Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
3. Responsible working attitude, strong team spirits and good ability to provide guidance to team members.
4. Ability to work under pressure.
5. Proficient in the English language.
6. Strong software management skill, have unix background is a plus.
7. The ability of logical thinking.