Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
KLA has manufacturing sites across the globe, including Belgium, China, Germany, Israel, Singapore and Milpitas (CA). The Global Operations (GOPS) team, comprised of Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Installation, and Quality, is responsible for manufacturing our leading-edge technology. We partner with our world-wide supply base and our design engineering teams to bring new products to market. The GOPS team is continuously working to build our products Better, Faster, Cheaper.
Responsible for developing Category Sourcing strategies.
- Drive commercial and technical sourcing, supplier relationship management, and program management of technical components, subsystems, and systems that are developed with and/or procured from our supply chain.
- Requires a blend of technical and business expertise as well as solid interpersonal and negotiation skills to contribute, lead, and manage at all organizational levels, both internally and externally.
- Contribute, lead, and manage cross-functional and cross-divisional teams to ensure timely achievement of milestones, effective supplier relationship management, and on-time delivery of high quality material goods and services at the lowest possible costs.
- These positions lead, coordinate, and manage supplier business reviews. They also support, lead, and manage the early involvement of key suppliers in our technology and NPI programs managing the sometimes conflicting technical and business challenges.
Position requires a minimum of a BS Degree in a technical engineering field or equivalent; In addition, an MBA is preferred.
- 10+ years’ relevant industry experience in supply chain management and technical sourcing, along with engineering, manufacturing, product development, or technical sales experience.
- Ability to develop and execute sourcing strategies that map to and support overall business strategies.
- Ability to lead complex supplier relationships and negotiations.
- Experience negotiating complex supplier agreements
- Ability to develop and manage supplier business reviews and scorecards.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and recommend actions or strategies from the analysis
- Positions require solid technical, business, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to ensure compliance with company supply chain management best practices, policies, procedures, and external compliance requirements.
- Ability to contribute and drive technical solutions both internally and externally.
- Experience managing global cross-functional teams
- Understanding of SAP or equivalent MRP system
- Domestic and international travel may be required.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Good project management, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience negotiating supplier agreements or similar type of contracts