This job posting is no longer active
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
MicroSense a KLA Company is comprised of four primary businesses – wafer geometry metrology systems, precision capacitive sensors, vibrating sample magnetometers and magneto-optical Kerr effect (MOKE) tools for state-of-the-art magnetic measurement. MicroSense serves a host of industries including semiconductor manufacturing, data storage, machine tool, solar, automotive and high brightness LED. MicroSense provides customer value and security, through extensive business experience, financial strength, world-wide support, and technical leadership. MicroSense was acquired by KLA Corporation on February 22, 2019. WWW.Microsense.net
• Develop and document new troubleshooting procedure of existing and beta products, including BKMs.
• Acting as Factory Specialist to provide Field Service organization with technical product knowledge and on-site support. Identify causes, root causes, POA, and resolution. Respond to first level service request. Determine appropriate troubleshooting method to quickly resolve customer tool issues.
• Lead medium-sized projects e.g. H2H, Eval, beta product introduction to characterize, perform beta testing, collect tool performance data, and gap analysis. Successfully drives closure with the division on field identified issue.
• Create and evaluate tool data and service plans of actions.(POA)
• Assist in developing procedures, standards, training material, and other technical documentation. Develop Product Knowledge troubleshooting and solution models.
• Review and evaluate quality of data in other related technical documents.
•Create and/or Provide advanced training (structured or informal)
•Target time in the fab is approx 30-50%
•Target time in training (receiving) is approx 10-30%
BS Engineering + 8 years of experience or equivalent years of experience. Semiconductor equipment or Semiconductor processing background a plus.
Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience. OR
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.