Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Information Technology (IT) group at KLA is involved in every aspect of the global business. IT’s mission is to enable business growth and productivity by connecting people, process, and technology. It focuses not only on enhancing the technology that enables our business to thrive but also on how employees use and are empowered by technology. This integrated approach to customer service, creativity and technological excellence enables employee productivity, business analytics, and process excellence.
• Work on network upgrades and new site build outs in China with IT security best practices.
• Assess China network landscape periodically in KLA's environment and come up with detailed plan and documentation to mitigate and improve network health.
• Deploy and manage campus security solutions - Cisco ISE / ACS infrastructure, Cisco VPN.
• Assess China WAN and LAN performance periodically and improve QoS strategies on MPLS and DMVPN networks.
• Work with suite of network monitoring tools like Solarwinds Orion, Netbrain, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and other data analysis tools like Netflow and Splunk to help tune and improve network infrastructure health.
• Update and maintain documentation of networks and systems in China.
• Design, Implement, and Support LAN, WAN, Wireless and Security solutions that meet our corporate networking requirements.
• Extensive knowledge working with TCP/IPv4, DHCP and DNS.
• Experience configuring and deploying layer 2 and layer 3 Ethernet enterprise switching equipment to support VoIP/QoS and other advanced network applications.
• Strong knowledge in static routing and routing protocols including EIGRP, OSPF & BGP.
• Expert understanding of firewall configuration and maintenance. (Experience with Cisco ASA or Palo Alto Network equipment preferred.)
• Strong experience with Remote access and site-to-site VPNs.
• Understanding of 802.11n wireless and other mobile technologies.
• Understanding of 802.1x network access control protocol and able to support it.