Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Global Supply Chain (GSC) organization is a matrix organization overseeing sourcing, supplier contracting, supplier management, materials management, procurement (direct and indirect), logistics, and trade compliance around the world. GSC leads the company to establish and manage an innovative, reliable, efficient, effective, and compliant supply chain and logistics, working to assure competitive advantage for KLA.
Global Indirect (IT) Category and Sourcing Lead
As the IT Category Lead within the KLA Indirect Procurement team, you would be responsible for leading the end-to-end category management, sourcing, contracting and negotiating for the global IT category that includes all IT hardware from client side and inclusive of the corporate datacenter, software, security, telecommunications and any associated professional and system integration services. This role requires close communication with CIO, CIO leadership team and functional business leaders.
- Develop and implement comprehensive IT category strategy
- Lead strategic sourcing initiatives
- Gather market and supply intelligence
- Drive deal and contract negotiations
- Lead key supplier management programs
- Global opportunity management and alignment
- Early client engagement
- Key member of the KLA Procurement team
- Help drive procurement best practices across KLA
- Five to ten years of experience in a procurement environment, especially indirect procurement with a focus on Information Technology (IT) Category Management.
- Develop category strategies and action plans.
- Gather, analyze and present data; strong, effective analytics skillset.
- Translate business issues and operational issues into functional plans.
- Develop and issue RF(x)s, analyzes proposals, negotiate price/delivery, lead team through a concise, objective, decision making process.
- Negotiate complex contracts, master agreements, outsourcing agreements with complex Services Level Agreements (SLAs) and Statements of Work (SOWs).
- Identify mission critical suppliers, pricing structures, service level agreements, and SOWs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively drive and lead meetings.
- Must be flexible, adaptable and be able to respond to shifting priorities, and quickly learn and improve new applications and processes.
- Must be comfortable coordinating tasks across multiple functions and global locations.
- Development of supplier scorecards, monitor supplier performance.
- Reviews and approves purchase orders for compliance against contracts and complies with SOWs, as well as standard purchasing business policies and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a dynamic, complex, ability to lead cross-functional and cross-organizational teams.
- Ability to influence teams in a highly matrixed environment.
- Gather global requirements and translate them into future requirements for new and existing supplier negotiation.
- Indirect procurement purchasing, sourcing and contract negotiation capabilities.
- Creative thinker, with a desire and ability to look for better ways to approach issues and situations.
- Excellent program management and project management skills.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with executive level staff members on operational and strategic reviews.
- The candidate is required to be a team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- BS/BA Business or related field with preferred concentration in Operations or Supply Chain Management (MS/MBA preferred a plus).
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.