Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
Filmetrics, A KLA Company is the world sales and technology leader in tabletop thin-film metrology. We supply cutting-edge products to the semiconductor, biomedical, solar, and display industries, among many others. There's a good chance Filmetrics products were used in the production of your cell phone, tablet, or computer.
We've introduced a major new product that has a chance to disrupt the optical profiler market. Our product roadmap should allow us to exceed our already rapid growth rate, and to enable many more users to afford surface profilers. We need positive, motivated contributors who are excited to connect a wide range of customers to our measurement solutions, and to be a part of a dynamic, rapidly growing team.
Applications Engineers work with customers to understand metrology requirements, apply and adapt measurement techniques, generate reports, and support delivered product. The position is also responsible for generating application notes and other collateral material.
- Conduct product and technical demonstrations
- Further develop and articulate Filmetrics’ value proposition
- Provide technical feedback on product specifications and features to Marketing and R&D for the Product Roadmap
- Assist with Business Development, qualifying new applications, markets, and customers
- Participate in industry tradeshows
- Author white papers, product application notes, and technical papers for conferences
- Analyze competitive offerings and understand Filmetrics’ competitive advantage in the market
BS in Physics or Engineering with 5 years of experience or MS with 2 years of experience
- Excellent problem-solving and resolution skills
- High initiative and drive - ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and self-management skills
- Ability to move about the facility to perform job duties effectively and in a timely manner
BS in Physics or Engineering
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.