Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
With over 40 years of semiconductor process control experience, chipmakers around the globe rely on KLA to ensure that their fabs ramp next-generation devices to volume production quickly and cost-effectively. Enabling the movement towards advanced chip design, KLA's Global Products Group (GPG), which is responsible for creating all of KLA’s metrology and inspection products, is looking for the best and the brightest research scientist, software engineers, application development engineers, and senior product technology process engineers.
The RAPID division is the world leading provider of reticle inspection solutions for the semiconductor industry. The company provides inspection solutions to both the mask shops and the semiconductor fabs to ensure that lithography yields are consistently high thus enabling cost-effective manufacturing.
- Own, develop, and manage significant portions of an ebeam-based reticle inspector
- Direct and control the activities of broad functional areas through several mechanical engineers within a next-generation reticle tool.
- BSME or MSME with 20+ years experience in semiconductor capital equipment development, or similarly complex systems. At least 5 years in senior lead roles.
- Experience with guiding engineers in precision design, tolerancing, material expertise, design for vacuum, motion control, thermal analysis and control, structural analysis, and requirement allocation
- Experience with complex systems and in leading a team to deliver those systems..
- Experience mentoring less-experienced mechanical engineers, with emphasis on identifying and growing lead-level talent.
Doctorate (Academic) with at least 5 years of experience. OR Master's Level Degree with at least 6 years of experience. OR Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 7 years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.