This job posting is no longer active
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Information Technology (IT) group at KLA is involved in every aspect of the global business. IT’s mission is to enable business growth and productivity by connecting people, process, and technology. It focuses not only on enhancing the technology that enables our business to thrive but also on how employees use and are empowered by technology. This integrated approach to customer service, creativity and technological excellence enables employee productivity, business analytics, and process excellence.
• End-User Support on Windows and Mac platform for Hardware and Software related issues with understanding of root cause analysis.
• Service End-User Walk-Ups and by Phone.
• Creating help desk tickets; notifying team members via email when taking an open request and when the request is completed.
• Provision new systems for replacement and new hires setup
• Assists in determining suitable software and/or hardware to meet user requirements.
• Troubleshoots software and hardware failures and identifies network problems when they relate to personal (desktop or laptop) computers.
• Knowledge of network implementation, server hardware, software installation, and maintenance, in coordination with other corporate IT teams.
• Performing regular maintenance on PC equipment such as computers, notebook computers, printers, and auto-switches; scanning computers for viruses
• Setting up conference rooms to use technology services (e.g. presentations, network connections, and audio/visual); performing daily checks of conference rooms to ensure all equipment is working properly
• Maintaining an inventory of PC hardware equipment and software programs
• Providing relocation of PC systems as needed
• Meeting and coordinating with other local Technology department members on product installation, training, and support
• Coordinating with other areas and departments of the firm where overlap exists to develop efficient procedures and communications to streamline processes regarding product installation, training, and support to satisfy various department needs
• Assisting with special projects on various issues as needed
• Documentation - write and update documentation of all IT/Systems Processes
• Collaboration with Global Teams (AMEC, APAC, & EMEA) in development of solutions for the delivery of IT services.
• Ability to communication clearly with other team members verbally, written, and process flow charts
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.