This job posting is no longer active
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Product Training, and Technical Support. The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts.
• Experience of 2-5 years in creating technical illustrations and part catalog authoring preferably in Engineering field.
• Prepare parts list using available PLM application and compile them into BOM list by assembly structure.
• Experience to explode assemblies or trace assemblies in Adobe Illustrator and create illustrations.
• Experienced in Adobe illustrator, Adobe photoshop, In design, ISO-draw.
• Understand the assembly and disassembly sequence of components.
• Good communication skills.
• Pro-e/ Creo knowledge preferred.
• Should complete tasks/projects assigned by Lead/Sr. Technical illustrator.
Degree or diploma in mechanical/Electrical engineering or related field.