Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The primary job function is in SOX 404 compliance and is part of KLA's Global Corporate Audit group.
We are looking for a well-rounded, versatile audit professional with strong communication and interpersonal skills to join our team. We are a team that strives for continuous improvement. The individual will be able to solve problems independently with latitude for initiative and judgment.
- Perform walkthrough and testing procedures on SOX IT controls (ITGCs and application controls), document testing results, communicate findings to the process owners and management, and audit follow up to ensure remediation/implementation of recommendation.
- Supervise and review testing and documentation performed by others.
- Audit system and software development to ensure proper controls are considered and implemented as part of the system development lifecycle process.
- Design control environments by critically assessing processes, identifying the potential risks, and articulating the financial statement implications.
- Establish working relationships with IT and business units at various levels to identify and understand process changes or system implementations that are relevant to SOX compliance.
- Recommend improvements to audit procedures to enhance efficiencies. Review internal controls throughout the company by evaluating the adequacy of system controls and recommend improvements.
- Communicate results via written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Collaborate with external auditors on an ongoing basis to ensure effective and efficient audit procedures.
- Travel domestically and internationally, as needed.
- BA/BS degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), Engineering, Business, Finance, or Accounting, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience in IT Audit, SOX, Technology, or other relevant field.
- Master’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), Engineering, Business, Finance, or Accounting, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience in IT Audit, SOX, Technology, or other relevant field.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal), sound judgment in analyzing problems, with proficiency in assessing risk and evaluating IT technology and internal controls.
- Working knowledge of COSO 2013 and COBIT frameworks.
- Proficient in using computer software (e.g. SQL, MS Visio, MS Excel)
- Working knowledge of SAP and/or Oracle ERP systems.
- Big 4 experience and/or CISA is preferred.
- Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience or equivalent OR
- Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience or equivalent.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.