Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Global Supply Chain (GSC) organization is a matrix organization overseeing sourcing, supplier contracting, supplier management, materials management, procurement (direct and indirect), logistics, and trade compliance around the world. GSC leads the company to establish and manage an innovative, reliable, efficient, effective, and compliant supply chain and logistics, working to assure competitive advantage for KLA.
The role is within the Corporate Procurement Team.
- Lead all aspects of the company’s global procurement card program and buy indirect procurement goods and services
- Manage day-to-day procurement card program activities
- Provide assistance and training to internal customers regarding card program policy, process, procedures
- Manage the card/bank supplier relationship
- Drive procurement card program goals and manage projects to achieve growth
- Work closely with finance and key stakeholders to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the card program
- Work with the Offshore Procurement Organization to manage and provide guidance on the use of the Procurement Card and drive compliance to the Procurement Card Policy
- Coordinate purchasing and contracting activities with client and suppliers with whom a Procurement Card is the most viable option for payment, like large events for example
- Lead, manage and continuously maximize the Offshore Procurement Organization’s efficiency in the use of the Procurement Card
- Suggest, support and execute alternate sourcing, purchasing and payment solutions when a Procurement Card is not an appropriate option
- Provide assistance and training to internal customers regarding indirect procurement goods and services purchasing and payment channels
- Source, buy and fulfill across all indirect procurement categories
- Understand the vendor master management, requisitioning and purchasing system and instruct others on how to efficiently use them
- Lead, manage, and administer the office supplies program
- Support profit optimization programs, acting as procurement support for internal clients to help achieve value and savings across the organization
- Additional responsibility may include contract negotiations, procurement activities, project management of specific programs, cost analysis, recommendation of cost reduction proposals and improvements to our procurement process, supplier management programs, and even procurement related system initiatives
- BA/BS required with a strong academic record
- 3-5+ years of experience in a procurement environment, especially indirect procurement. Specific semiconductor industry or capital equipment industry experience is a plus
- Experience in leading and managing a Global Procurement Card program
- Indirect procurement purchasing, sourcing and contract negotiation capability across a broad array of indirect categories including travel, events, consulting, professional services, staff augmentations, labor services, training, facilities, marketing, supplies
- Excellent project management skills
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills and be comfortable coordinating tasks across multiple functions and global locations
- Must be able to quickly learn and improve new applications and processes
- Ability to create and apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Creative thinker, with a desire and ability to look for better ways to approach issues and situations
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Strong team orientation, with a strong sense of commitment to team members and clients and the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong data analysis, management and reporting skills
- Excellent understanding of procurement processes, concepts and best practices
- Understanding of strategic sourcing, category management, contract management and supplier management
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information to executive management, internal clients and suppliers
- Excellent Microsoft Office application skills, especially excel
- Understanding of procurement technology platforms
- Experience with SAP or other ERP purchasing experience
- Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 1 year of relevant experience or equivalent.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.