Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Product Training, and Technical Support. The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts.
1. Supply Chain Management:
- Manage Supplier Performance
- Lead supply chain management project/program management and complex problem resolution on new product/service offerings, cost reduction, value engineering, quality, reliability, delivery, inventory and service initiatives.
- Develops cost roadmaps and commodity strategies which align with Cost of Ownership goals and strategies
- Understand company business requirements, market dynamics and trends, supply base and supply base capabilities for given commodities.
- Effectively manage supplier relationships and both the enterprise and division, function and project level.
- Lead, develop, create and deploy supplier scorecards.
- Lead, co-ordinate and manage supplier business reviews within SSCM and Corporate Procurement.
- Execute, manage and administer supplier contracts, SOWs, SLAs, NDAs and any other required supplier agreements.
- Contract Renewals and associated Negotiations
- Lead Negotiator for GSS Major Agreements
3. Supply Chain Management Policies, Procedures, and Tools:
- Create, implement and/or drive industry and company supply chain best practices.
- Ensure adherence to company supply chain management best practices, policies, procedures and external compliance requirements.
4. Active member of the Company Commodity Teams in assigned commodities
- Influence Supplier Selection
- Ensure Service Requirements are included in any Supplier Agreement developed at the Corporate Level.
- Gain information on NPI / Technology and communicate to GSS Cross Functional Organizations.
- Understand and help resolve issues for EOM transfers.
5. Coordinate with SCS Individuals in Training and associated Goals & Objectives.
- Supplier and Commodity Strategies
- Contract Administration
- Business Reviews and Scorecards
- Lead Critical Complex Supplier Negotiations
6. Interact with all levels of senior management in matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, and suppliers and the company.
- Align with US-Ops and Corporate Commodity Leads, as assigned
- Understand the correlation and coordinate GSS Commodity and Supply Chain Strategies in support of GSS SSCM Operations ( External Procurement, Engineering, Marketing, PSO, Trade Compliance and Global Logistics)
- 8+ years materials/procurement experience with at least 3 years in a management role
- Candidate should possess proven management skills along with excellent communication skills, should be process oriented and results driven.
- Must have the proven ability to effectively deal with ambiguity, identify gaps and implement innovative solutions to increase operational efficiency.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- Experience and/or working knowledge of material service parts planning processes (DRP) and SAP experience
- APICS certification, NAPM certification (APP or CPM)
- 5+ years of Supply Chain Management Experience
- 5+ years of Materials Management Experience
Master's Level Degree with at least 6 years of experience OR
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 8 years of experience
OR Equivalent Combination of Education and Experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.