This job posting is no longer active
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Product Training, and Technical Support. The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts.
1. Evaluates, analyzes, diagnoses and troubleshoots technical equipment problems via telephone or at customer site. Ensures equipment enhances customer production. Repairs and updates equipment at customer facility.
2. Repairs of system level problems (which have multiple causes and for which no standard procedures exist) are based on CSE's technical knowledge, education, training and certification
3. Prepares fields service reports on customer support activity and provides documentation to other supporting functions supporting functions on re-occurring problems.
4. Assists in the preparation of quotes for customers based on labor, travel expenses incurred and parts needed. CSE's use discretion and assist regional administration in preparing quotes based on reason for equipment failure, time to prepare etc.
5. Assists other field service engineers as appropriate.
6. Travels by car to customer site.
7. Contribute to the Capturing, Re-use, Collaboration, and Improvement of knowledge using available systems.
8. Installations and equipment upgrade
1. Fluency in both Mandarin and English
2. Strong computer skills with Windows base application, Excel / power point, and network function / database related.
3. BS/MS major in Mechanical, Electrical/ Electro-optical, Controlling Engineering related fields.
4. Good attitude on learning new technology and willing to take challenge.
5. Exp. or knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing process is preferred
6. Must be a strong team player
7. analytical and trouble-shooting skill
7. People-oriented, strong customer service focus and able to work under pressure
8. Must be willing to work in semiconductor clean room environment