Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
This position will be member of a central Corporate Revenue team who manages revenue recognition for tool related revenue. The role will provide an opportunity for the candidate to gain exposure to complex revenue arrangements in a fast pace technology company.
- Key responsibility will be to collaborate and support all facets of the revenue cycle required to drive accurate 606 revenue recognition and reporting requirements
- Support the revenue team in any required capacity with the goal to minimize the revenue close timeline for dual reporting of ASC 605 and ASC 606
- Support a newly implemented 606 revenue accounting system to maturity by assisting the team in ongoing streamlining of internal processes and controls and evolve them to a scalable, systematic set of procedures
- Assist revenue managers in ensuring multiple element arrangements are properly reflected in RAR by performing contract combinations and help monitor on going sales order changes that impact the contract
- Prepare account details and reconciliations for 606 system revenue related accounts
- As needed, compile and prepare supporting schedules and financial reports related to areas of responsibility
- Prepare ad hoc analyses as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or similar with at least 3 years of revenue experience
- Individual must be highly motivated and be able to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with strong self-directed learning abilities to be proactive
- Maintain focus and positive attitude during high volume of work while multi-tasking with evolving priorities
- CPA a plus