This job posting is no longer active
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Product Training, and Technical Support. The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts.
Position will be responsible for managing IT systems projects that support the GSS Strategic Roadmap in the areas of Revenue Growth, Customer Focus, Innovation and Productivity.
Specific responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Defining business requirements with all key stakeholders
- Driving project approval and funding
- Managing project implemention from development to production release
- Defining and managing Change Management requirements to support project success
- Defining and driving Key Process Indicators (KPI) to measure project success
- Masters degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
- 5+ years of semiconductor service experience in areas of direct customer support
- 3+ years project management experience
- 3+ years managing IT systems projects as business process owner
- Working knowledge of Product Lifecycle Processes (PLC)
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.